Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom. She's been pretty cool about dealing with me for all these years. Happy Mother's Day to Jamie- it's her first one! And Happy Mother's Day to all the rest of you mom's out there. Bless you for all you do for your kids. I've heard rumor that it's not the easiest job in the world:)

Today was busy. I had a lot of errands to run and odds and ends jobs to do. I'm not done, but the computer was calling my name, begging me to get on and waste some time. I started out by going to a class at the gym. Heather was the teacher today. The last time I went when Heather was teaching I couldn't walk right for almost a week. That was the first time I went to the class though so hopefully it won't be quite so bad this time around. I saw a lot of people I knew while I was around town today. I like it when that happens. It makes me feel like I belong here and this is home. I ususally feel like that anyway but it's always nice to see a familiar face.

Well, I should get going again on my to do list. If anyone wants to help me procrastinate just give me a call and I'd be happy to kill some time on the phone with you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Sarah - beyond words.
God bless you! Mom

Erin said...

I have a funny story to tell you... okay maybe not funny but I was laughing and thinking of you, but I will email you because other wise there would be no more room for others to write. Have a great week! I love you!