Saturday, September 12, 2009

Still Waiting.......

I'm still waiting for our internet to get hooked up again at our house. We thought we were going to have it the other night but something happened and now we have to wait until Monday. Oh well. I'm getting used to coming to the library again like I always did before last year, but I don't like that it won't let me upload pictures most of the time.
I don't really have anything going on this weekend which is fine with me. The next four weekends are likely to be pretty big so I'm using this one to get all the things done that I won't have a chance to get to in the next month.
I went to Devin's football game this morning and that's about all I had planned for the day besides tackling my growing to do list.
So... that's all folks. Until next time, I guess.

2 comments:

Erin said...

WhooHoo for Lazy weekends. I love them! Have a Great Week. Blessings

JK said...

*Ahem*

...10 days...