Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hooray for Thursday!!!

On Thursday, in like, a day and a half from now, I'm going to get on one of these (hopefully a much bigger one),

with this awesome girl (hope she doesn't care I put this picture on here), travelling to this place

to visit this girl!!!!! Oh, and her husband too. But if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be going to see him.

I'm so excited! I just can't hide it! Sorry if you have that song stuck in your head now:)


I'm planning on lots of laughs, lots of memories and lots of tacos.

8 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Tell my brother "hi" from me!

Have fun and safe trip!!!

Erin said...

Sorry I could not accomidate you better. I will try better if the future if you have a letter coming up let me know what it is and I will see what I can do:) Eat lots of tacos for me! Hooray for Getaways. Tell Katrina Hi. Its probably been years since I have seen her. Have a great day. Blessings

eirn said...

jealous...

JK said...

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

Rebekah said...

Yea! Have fun, Sarah and Katrina! Luv u girls!!

Anonymous said...

Be careful. Be safe. Be good:) Give Kristi a big hug and kiss from us. Give Joel a hearty handshake and hug.

We love you Sarah. God bless you and have a blessed time and please get home safely again. You are in our hearts and prayers!!

Dad and Mom

Raquel said...

i am soooooooooooooo jealous!!!! HAVE FUN AND A SAFE TRIP!!!

Cassie said...

here's my comment for the week. So, now get around to a new post (since I know you have SO much free time on your hands:)