Monday, September 14, 2009

Breaking and Entering

I don't know about you, but I've always been under the impression that if you take your keys and drive somewhere you also have your house key with you. Right? Is your house key not on the same keychain as your car key? Just a though. So the other night (actually this was a couple weeks ago) we went into town to the library and out for ice cream. It was my birthday- we don't normally go out for ice cream, unfortunately. Cassie drove so I just left my keys at home. We got back and she aske me if I had my keys. Uh, no.... don't you? Um..... no. Well shoot. We're locked out. But never fear- Cassie to the rescue! My bedroom windows were open and she pried the screen off of one of them. She got stuck half way through and I begged her to let me take a picture. She said only because it was my birthday. Anyways, I thought it was funny. She managed to finagle her way in without breaking anything (herself or my stuff) and we were able to continue our night. If there's one thing I can say about life with Cassie- it's not boring. That's for sure:)

Oh, and here's a picture of us girls when we went out to eat for my birthday. A little later than I planned to get it on here but we've been without internet since the first of the month and we just got it back up and running today. Yay! No more running to the library!

I love these girls!

9 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

Hahahaha! glad she was willing to break in and save the day. And allowing you to take a picture earns gold stars!

Tyler said...

Classic Cassie. Happy Birthday Sarah

Jessica said...

You will soon know the Bertsch never have house keys :) They weren't raised to lock their doors :(

erin said...

i get to see you in 4 days. I am SOOO excited!

Erin said...

One skill I have learned since being in JA is how to break in. I can not get into my house in less 30 sec and the neighbors apt in about 5. All you need is a butter knife or anything skinny! O the things I have learned:) I hope you have a super day. Its raining and Jamaicans don't go out in the rain so I am painting my toe nails:) Blessings

Angie said...

High five for funny roommates. High five for ice cream. High five for Sarah's birthday. High five for fun friends. High five for I wanted to call you today for some reason but now I forget why. High five for I get to see you soon. High five for I LOVE YOU!

Erin said...

THanks for talking last night. It made my walk so much more enjoyable. Love ya and 3 MORE DAYS!!!!!

Erin said...

2 MORE DAYS.....

Erin said...

1 MORE DAY!!!!