Friday, September 18, 2009

AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

My kids are kinda psychotic today and I am SO ready to go away for the weekend!!!!!

"No, kids, we don't dogpile on each other in the middle of storytime."
-me

"Sure, kids, I'd love it if you stayed awake the whole naptime and never went to sleep. I don't need to get anything done anyways."
-me

"Please, yell as loud as you can all day long. I love it when you give me a headache!"
-me

I guess I didn't really say those things but I sure could've. 2 1/2 more hours!!!

2 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

hahaha, i can only imagine what that job is like. i'm sure there are some fun and precious moments to it too, try to breathe and remember the goood times! I'm going to maybe start a preschool co-op with some other moms, so I'll have to pick your brain for ideas! Hang in there toots!

Erin said...

I TOTALLY had one of those days this week too! It has been rainy all week so the kids have not been able to get out much to burn off energy. Play time was cut short Thrusday because all the toys were taken away... So the toys were not lodged in one anothers heads! WooHoo. Praise Jesus when days like that are OVER and its time to get away... or just go home:) Have a great weekend. I love you Blessings