Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Fun, Fun Labor Day Weekend

Well blogger let me upload these five pictures but it wouldn't let me do the other three. I'm so ready to have internet at our house again. Grrrr........

The pictures I was trying to upload were from Friday night. Me, Cassie, Sara, Pam, Hope and Bekah went out for supper for my birthday and then went mini golfing. It was so much fun just to be with the girls like that. And, I won mini golfing!!!!!!

Saturday I babysat Devin but didn't get any pictures:(

Sunday Cassie and I went to Mark and Bekah's for supper and watche the Hannah Montana movie:) I made a cake for dessert and then........ we got hungry. And ate a big piece right out of the middle!

Monday we all had a cookout at Mark and Bekah's but before we ate Mark took us flying!

That's the plane we rode in. I think Sara and Kerwin were in it when I took the picture.
I went with Cassie and Jessica.

There's the church/preschool/house/fellowship hall!


I flew the plane! For real! We were driving down the runway and Mark said "Okay, you ready to fly?" I said yeah, but didn't think he was serious. But he was. And I did the take off! It was really fun but I think I screamed just about the whole time until we were off the ground.

Annnnnnddd..... the end. Coming in for a landing.
In completely other news, now- I just met some Jamaicans in the library! I was so excited!!!!! Cassie met them and came back to the corner I was holed up in and told me to come out there and meet them. It was so fun to sit and talk to them. It made me reeeeeaaaallllllly excited for January:) There was a whole family but I talked mostly to the dad. He's been up here for at least 13 years. They live in Elkmont which is about 10 miles from here. I kinda want to try and look them up and talk more to them. Or at least ask them if there's any good Jamaican restaurants around. I've looked and haven't found any yet. But anyways, that made my night. And now the internet is about to shut off so I'm not going to review the post. Sorry if it's messed up.



6 comments:

Erin said...

I HEART JAMAICANS!
AND YOU TOO!

megs said...

:)

Erin said...

So the only bad thing about talking to you is that when I read your blog I already know everything... :)

Thanks for keeping me company on my walk and I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND!!!!

Rebekah said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend, Sarah! Love ya!

Karen and Joe said...

Great job on flying the plane! and I heart Jamaicians too! :)

Anonymous said...

I heart haitians!