Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday School

Today in Sunday School one of the boys was writing on the chalkboard after the lesson. I looked over to see him drawing the ACDC logo. Oh yes- so spiritual. This is also the same kid who wanted to color a second picture and picked out from our "extra picture drawer" David and Goliath. The conversation went something like this:
Me: Who is that?
Ronnie: Goliath
Me: Who's Goliath?
Ronnie: The giant
Me: Who's that? (pointing to David)
Ronnie: The kid
Me: What's the kids name?
Ronnie: (looking a little dumbfounded)......Harold?

Oh boy, we've got some things to learn I guess!

We're headed up to Tennessee to the Fellowship Center this afternoon for a cookout. It should be good- it's usually times like that when I just love being here in Athens. Hope y'all have a good day:)

5 comments:

Erin said...

I haven't heard that story yet. When you teach it come give me the heads up so I can learn about this Harold:) I love it. and I love you blessings

Anonymous said...

"COMMENT"

Karen and Joe said...

Harold?!?! bahahaha! that's funny, yes you have some lessons to teach!

Angie said...

Harold is my favorite giant.

Erin said...

Maybe Harold was Goliath's son. You just never know...