Tuesday, August 25, 2009

For My Darling Kristi

When Kristi got married and moved to Mexico, I was lucky enough to inherit some of her decorations from Queenwood. I got some of her shelves which then sat on my bedroom floor for two months until my dad came down and hung them for me. Sunday when I was talking to Kristi she said I should put a picture of them, particularly my new vases on my blog so she could see them. So, here they are.

I was pretty excited about my vases. I found them on sale at Kirkland's for like, 15 bucks.

Welp, there ya go, Kristi. I love you!

4 comments:

erin said...

they are beautiful...

just like you....

Erin said...

what are you going to put in the vases? pennies? buttons? random treasures you find along the way? Have a great day I love you. Blessings

JK said...

LOVE it!

Thank you for posting a picture so I could see :)

(Love you even more...see you in less than a month!!)

Anonymous said...

here you go, sarah. Here is my anonymous comment:)