Sunday, August 16, 2009

Goodbye Jena, Goodbye

The title of the post is actually stolen from a Babysitters Club book. One of the books in the series is about when Stacey McGill moves from the little town of Stoneybrook, CT to New York City. The title of the book is Goodbye Stacey, Goodbye. And now whenever I tell someone goodbye, that title runs through my head, only with the name of the person I'm saying goodbye to. Yes, I was a hardcore BSC girl. And now I'm in the mood to go to the library and check out some books at start reading through the series again:)
But anyways, Jena left for Purdue right after church today. I really didn't think I would cry. But I did a little. I'm on my own now until a new teacher comes. We did finally get a call from someone who is very willing to come:) It's not official yet, but hopefully it will be sometime this week. Praise God, that's for sure.

The top picture is overlooking the city of Birmingham when we were there visiting a friend. The bottom picture was our Christmas picture, so most people who read this have probably already seen it. But I was a big fan of it so I though it was worth putting up here for all to see again:)

But now she's going back to school. She's only been gone a few hours so I haven't really had the chance to miss her yet but I'm pretty sure I will:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna, thanks for your willingness to serve the preschool. And thanks for being Sarah's roommate - we were all blessed by you. God bless you in your future.

Sarah - it seems your prayers are being answered and a new teacher coming. We thank God for this, too. Hope to see you soon. Love you so much. God bless you. Dad and Mom

Erin said...

If you miss it so much I know how to fix that... you want to know how? COME SEE ME! Easy Peasy:)

Erin said...

Hi Sarah Jo.

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Sarah,I just figured out how to get
into your blog.I enjoy it very much
especially your pictures

Erin said...

shoot and here I was going to "but you a ticket" and then you went and corrected yourself:) Have a SUPER DAY!