Thursday, July 30, 2009

Prayer Request

Well, we need a teacher here at the preschool. Let me say I realize there are so many people with heavy heavy hearts because of so many difficult situations. I almost feel dumb asking people to say a prayer because I feel like there's so many more people that need it so much more. But if you read this and wouldn't mind, just say a little prayer that God would provide us with a teacher for the preschool. Preferably within the next few weeks. We also have been really low on kids so I've been praying that not only would God send us a teacher, he would also send us kids to fill up our roster. I praise God that we have been registering new kids left and right and I am thankful for each one of those kids. I also keep praying that they would continue to come and we could have a full preschool. Partly for financial reasons and partly because so many kids need to hear about Jesus. I fully trust that God will not leave us hanging- he's not going to answer just 1/2 of our prayer. I also trust that he has a perfect plan that for some reason may include us waiting longer than we would like for a teacher. But my desire is that we don't have to start a new school year without a new teacher. We were planning to start up our curriculum again on August 17. We had a prayer last night as a church and it was really special. So, thanks for your prayers as well. They are much appreciated:)

3 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

prayers on the way! :)

Angie said...

I hope someone calls soon...I will pray!

Erma said...

I'll pray. Thanks for calling yesterday and sorry I couldn't talk very long. But now my floors are sparkly clean!!!

Love you and miss you. We won't be seeing each other in a week. Caleb doesn't want to go at all. :(