Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One Year Ago...

Actually this is a little overdue seeing as how Haley's birthday was two weeks ago. But, here we are anyways. I can't hardly believe a whole year has passed since Haley Jo was born. She's one of the main reasons I get homesick. The older she gets and the more her little personality develops, the more I just love her to pieces and miss her. She was born on a Wednesday, I think, and that Friday all of her aunts travelled from afar to go see her at the hospital. We met up in Roanoke and went down to Peoria to meet her and took her first "aunts picture".

Aunt Jenay, Aunt Sarah, Aunt Sarah, Aunt Laura and Aunt Kathy. At her birthday party we tried to recreate the aunts picture but we didn't double check the order we were in so Sarah and Jenay got mixed up. Five aunts, no uncles.....

Oh, I just love those kissable cheeks. I could kiss them and kiss them and kiss them until she gets completely and utterly annoyed with me. And then I could kiss them some more.

I love my Haley Jo! (Kinda like Sarah JO)
:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Last Picture = Classic Haley

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Last picture was not the "classic Haley" that I know :) Haley is very blessed to have 5 amazing aunts. Looking forward to meeting her 5 amazing uncles someday :)

sarah said...

HAHAHA!!!! Someday......