Monday, July 20, 2009

Zax Attack

Last night while we were at Miss Doris's house swimming, my phone rang. It was my friend Kristi who had been on vacation with some girls a few hours south of here. Three out of four girls had never eaten at Zaxby's and were told it was a must. They were going to be going through Athens about supper time and wondered if I wanted to meet them for supper at Zaxby's. I was very excited for this encounter. The encounter with the girls AND with Zaxby's, as it has delicious food. So, we met, ate, and went out to our cars. I had my camera and wanted a picture with them. But there was nobody around to take it for us. So what did we do?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Asked "Tez" the drive through worker to take it for us:)

Hooray for friends and doing random things!

1 comment:

Karen and Joe said...

LOL! thats Awesome! and something i totally would do too!