Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The Best Things In Life Are Free

The best things in life are free. Especially if that includes food! Tonight Sonic was giving away free root beer floats. We cleaned the church instead of having our normal Wednesday night Bible Study which is why we're in our grubbies, but afterwards Jena and I went with Mark and Bekah to get one. The consensus? Mmmmmmmmm...........................tasty.

I really wasn't going to post two pictures of us sitting at Sonic having root beer floats, but I thought the difference in the pictures was kind of funny. I took the first one and Mark took the second. You can tell how much taller he is by the angle of the shot!

Good times, good friends, good ice cream.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sometimes get a little jealous that you get to hang out with my sista all the time. I hope you're taking good care of her down there. Looks like ya'll are having a lot of fun!!
Love ya,
Emily

Erin said...

mmmmm I'll take a rootbeer float Please. I hope you have a great week(end). I love you. Blessings

Anonymous said...

Great times!!:) I love having you two down here!
-Bekah

Ang said...

I want a root beer float...who am I kidding? I'd eat just about anything right now :)