Friday, June 19, 2009

Winners!

Hmmm......I'm sitting here trying to think of some creative and exciting way to announce the winners but it's just not happening. So I'll just tell ya. The first name I drew was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Heather!!!
The second name I drew was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wendy!!!!!!
And the third name I drew was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Erin Leman!!!

So, there you have it. Sorry dad, you just didn't get it. I'll bring you an extra gallon of tea to make up for it. Oh wait, I ALWAYS bring you an extra gallon of tea!

Anyway, if you three girls could e-mail or facebook me your addresses, that would be great. Yes Erin, even you. Sorry. Hopefully I won't forget about this now. I don't want to send it right away because it's supposed to be a little bit of a suprise. The goal is to remember within the next few months:)
Thanks for commenting!

3 comments:

JK said...

Hey cutie. Neat idea...I purposely didn't comment on the last one. But I wanted to let you know that I love you and I miss you.

The Winner. said...

oh this is SOOO exciting. I mean really it is....I slowly scrolled down and to my delight, YES, there was my name!!!! You just don't know how excited I am. I know I'm easily entertained. Anyways I love you. 2 weeks!!!!!

Angie said...

She is really easily entertained. I need a nap.