Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tee Ball!

We went to a tee ball game tonight for a couple of our kids. Jena has some of her Bluffton friends down this weekend and we dragged them along too. But I think they liked it. Tylan and Miles were playing each other. It was so CUTE! I've never gone to a tee ball game before. I've never really had a reason to go I guess. But since they were both playing we decided it would be fun to go. We sat with Tylan's family but rooted for both kids. But secretly I was really rooting for Tylan's team. He plays for the Marlins and Miles plays for the Indians. Indians won. 21 to 10. Tylan's mom told us before hand that the Indians are a lot better than the Marlins. They actually look like they know what they're doing. But it was still fun. And I got to hold Tylan's baby brother for a really long time and he just laid there and slept in my arms. He was so warm and cuddly! But anyways, here's Tylan at bat. He has a small head and his helmet is way to big. Notice you can't even see his head:)

I tried to get a picture of Miles at bat but he was too quick and before I knew it he was off and running. So here he is headed to 1st base.


After the game we snagged them both for a picture. They're always so much cuter and more fun when we're ouside of preschool.


But then a very sad thing happened. A couple of the girls had stayed back to study and when we got home they told me that my Devin stopped by to see me. I was pretty much devastated. I haven't seen him since he went to kindergarten. I seriously look for him whenever I'm around town hoping I'll see him at Wal*Mart or Chik-fil-a or something. I still shed a few tears over him and just about cried tonight when I heard I missed him. So I looked up his mom's number and called her but she must have gotten a new one. I'll have to call her at work on Monday. One of these days I'll see him again....



2 comments:

Erin said...

4 more days!!!

"Mama....."

Kristi said...

My dearest Sarah Jo...I cannot wait to see you this weekend!

Last time you were home just left much to be desired.

I love you.