Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Hodge Podge

*I went to a wedding shower last night for someone I have never met. But they're parents go to the Athens church and in order to not hurt feelings, we made an appearance. It was redneck. I wore a sweatshirt, jeans and tennies and fit right in. In fact, I may have been a little overdressed compared to some. Camping lights strung up between the hanging lights, hotdogs for the food, and the prizes... oh the prizes. I won a game so I got to go pick one. My options included a serving plate thing that was actually kinda cute so that's what I got. A couple of gaudy drinking glasses, some pens that light up when you write, and what looked like some leftover Valentine's Day candy. It was interesting.

*A lot of kids have imaginary friends or animals. My Tylan? He has an imaginary pet fly named Fido.

*Today in class one of my girls decided to play barbershop. Huge chunk cut out of her bangs and a huge chunk cut out of the back. I called her mom, handed Destyne the phone and made her tell what just happened. Mom left work and Destyne didn't get to stay at school. Boy it was hard to keep a straight face. For me and her mom.

*Tonight's singin' supper. I'm making homemade pizza. I hope it's delicious.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Mmmm...homemade pizza. Last time I had that I was in Denver at Mom and Dad's. It was delicious. I bet yours was delicious, too. I can hardly wait to see you next weekend.

Blessings.

Erin said...

Hi.

I e-mailed you.

Bye.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I meant to tell you that your pizza was delicious! Do you mean to tell me nothing flopped with it?!?!? wow...I'm impressed! That day should go down in the history books!

Love ya girl...
Hope :)

Erin said...

a little over a week and I get to see your beautiful smile and give you a great big hug! I'm so excited! Enjoy your time until then

Angie said...

So I just realized that I haven't checked your blog since you got home from Jamaica. I am SO SORRY...it's not because I don't love you, just because I forgot. We've been crazy busy with remodeling...I will have to call you soon and tell you all about it! And maybe you can come see over Easter!