Thursday, April 23, 2009

It Happened This Week:)

First there was a phone call.............


Then there were flowers.............


Twice............


Apparently he's quite the romantic:)


In other news, the big sign outside the vet clinic said it was 87 degrees. It's already hot. And it's not even May.


I'm really excited to go home this weekend. I know I was just there two weeks ago for Easter but I'm just really excited to spend Saturday getting ready for Kristi's shower with Erin and then the shower. Should be fun!

4 comments:

megs said...

wait WHAT?!?!? please explain the phone call and the flowers!!

Mama Runner said...

Yes, WHO's a romantic?!?

Anonymous said...

Wait...Ryan hasn't had an interview lately. Did someone slip by him?!?! You know you can't do anything without our approval :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, that was me above (if you haven't figured it out already)

Hope