Wednesday, May 31, 2006

how'd that happen?

This morning at the daycare- actually in the church basement but we have our washer and dryer down there- the pastor from the church was doing something and found a homeless guy sleeping on one of the couches where their youth group meets. We think he came in last night when all the teachers and kids were outside and nobody was in to see a strange man come past. Kinda freaked us out though. But I'm glad it was the pastor who found him and not one of us. Cause we go down there a lot to do laundry. The cops came and got him so we should hopefully be good to go now. A week from tonight I will be at Lake Bloomington getting ready for girl's camp. I'm reeeaaallly excited!!!!!!!!!!! Which reminds me. I need to e-mail my awesome co-counselor Britni right now........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the PEACE girls!!! I'm going to call you tonight...