Tuesday, May 30, 2006

for el roommate-o

So I got this email from Beks tonight and it was all in Spanish. The only word in english was blog. But otherwise I have no clue what went on there. Just cause she's in Mexico now she thinks she can do all of her talking in Spanish. El weirdo. Volleyball was fun tonight. I took a ball to the lip. But there wasn't even any battle wounds to show for it. Seriously, if I'm going to get an owie I want it to leave a mark so I can show off to people. I ate some sand though if that counts for anything.
It was great to have a three day weekend. Went to the parade on Saturday. Sunday after church we went mini golfing and then to Chili's. Yesterday I went swimming at my aunt and uncle's pool. That was great. Then last night I was all excited because I was in bed by 10:30 which never happens but I couldn't fall asleep until almost 1. That's what I get for waking up at almost noon then having a Mt. Dew at 9 PM. But I'm pretty sure I won't have a problem falling asleep tonight. So that's what I'm going to go do now. Have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are el stupido.....it was so wonderful having you over to swim..the two flowers you planted are flourishing and beautiful. They are out growing all of the others...ok just kiddin....i need to talk to you...maybe at the fam thing on fri...love ya!