Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It was disgusting

Monday I got off work early and was able to go to Bevy's Cafe for lunch with Erin and Mandy. Our cousin Alex is a cook there and he sat down to take his lunch break with us. The special of the day was polish sausage and saurkraut. And he had that. And it reeked. And he somehow convinced me to try a bite because I had never tasted it before. So I did. And I gagged. For real. It was so gross. But he gave me a dollar for trying it so I guess it was worth it. Volleyball was last night. We played for a long time. And I'm definitely not in tip top shape. And for those who were telling me I was a wimp for wanting to go home and sleep, I am sick today. So there. Erin and Kristi are coming to my house after church tonight. Yay! I only have four minutes left on my break at work so I'm going to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have remembered volleyball...i might have come and played...oh well i watched american idol! i will see you tonight...and i didn't think the saurkraut was that bad. geez....

JakeGman said...

mmmm.... saurkraut and sausage... I get one of those cravings in the back of my throat when I think about such deliciousness!!

:)

Morgan said...

I totall agree w/ Jake, especially if the sausage has been grilled & the kraut's nice and warm. :D Yum!