Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Anything and Everything

I chose to sleep in this morning so I'm really gross now because I slept through the time I would normally shower. My keyboard is really really dusty. It's a beautiful day outside. There's something really fun about watching the face of a two year old who has just peed in the potty. I have filled up my car with gas 4 times since April 20. I will probably be filling it up again within the next 3 days. Stinkin trips to Indiana. My hands are really dry. But my face is really oily. I'm going to go for a walk when I'm done with this. I kind of feel like I'm writing about nothing just for the sake of posting something. Ask Codymo for his chocolate chip cookie recipe. Everybody should go to the Peoria invite this weekend. Did I mention it's a beautiful day outside? Tell me a joke. Make it a good one. Have an excellent day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm....sorry but PEACE girls is going to ROCK! I mean totally....

A Joke huh?

Knock Knock
Who's there
Duane
Duane who?
Duane the bathtub I'm drowning!!!!

hee hee....a classic!

Love ya and I'll see you sometime!

Anonymous said...

Here's a couple for ya.

Q. Where do you find prehistoric cows?
A. In the Mooseum

Q. What's the last thing that flashes through a bugs mind when it hits your windshield?
A. It's rear end

Morgan said...

Waaay too stikin'competitive... :P Anywho, I'll take you up on that whole "go to Peoria" bit. C ya there!

Anonymous said...

PEACE GIRLS PEACE GIRLS PEACE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! peace out...