Wednesday, May 03, 2006

He's Diving In

Today at work when I was in the 3's and 4's room, one of the girls had a little accident. She missed the little potty and left a little suprise for me to clean up. So I wiped it up with a paper towel and then used a Clorox wipe to disinfect. So it was just a little bit wet and slippery. I walked out of the bathroom from cleaning up the duky and one of the boys is like "I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM NOW!!!!" And he goes barrelling in there before I even thought that it was still wet. The next thing I know I hear a really big crash and then a really big splash. I went back in and the poor kid is drenched because he slipped and fell into the potty. His arms were soaked and it was splashed all over his face. Thank goodness it had been flushed before he went in there. I dried him off and he was fine but I think I hurt his feelings because I was really laughing at him. I just couldn't help it. But he must have gotten over it because he was clinging to my leg about 10 minutes later when he heard thunder outside. But anyways, that's my story for the day.

7 comments:

Maryann said...

:-) Hilarous!!! :-)

Too bad you didn't get a picture.

Anonymous said...

wow...i laughed out loud...and i thought i had a crappy day:-)

Morgan said...

Wow, that kid so brigten anyone's day by saying, "You think you have it bad? You fall full-body into a toilet? I didn't think so..." I'm so glad you have that job; it brightens my day. :D

Luke said...

HA!

Your stories rock.

Heidi said...

great story Sarah. It made me laugh, and I needed that!

Anonymous said...

:) Hi.....good story....i'll see you later....love ya....bye

megs said...

you're stories DOOOO rock sarah!! i bet the toilet kid has NO idea how mny people he made laugh when they heard about his DREADFUL incident!! thanks for showing your face in peoria this weekend!! maybe after finals are over and life calms down a bit i'll have a chance to set a date for you girls to come to my house to eat some yummy food!! :D love you!!


still laughing,
m