Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Relapse

I'm sick again today. I was sick Thursday and Friday and then I was at work yesterday but started feeling really sick again so I'm home again today. Except for I'm not really sick. I have a lot of sick days to use up and I already lost some of them so now my boss is helping me use them up and keeps asking me if I have a "migraine" or if I'm "sick to my stomach" or anything. Because I'm not supposed to use a sick day for a personal day so she's helping me be sick. It's really kinda nice but it's going to be a harsh reality when I have to start working a whole week long again. But until then I plan to take it easy and rest so my body doesn't shut down from being sick so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

megs said...

what a silly goose you are!! hey what's this rumor i hear about athens??

Maryann said...

Here are other ways to be sick...

1) earache
2) throat hurts
3) fake gag (I had a student fake throw up this year every time there was a test)
4) hang nail
5) post-nasal drip (From Guys and Dolls)
6) sick and tired of work
7) pre-winter blues
8) lonely for me :-)