Friday, September 29, 2006

Here I am again

In Illinois that is. Yes, for the third weekend in a row I have made the trek up here. But it's worth it. I left yesterday after work and got in around 1 am. Then today I was up and in El Paso for my final dress fitting (Erin and Herb's wedding is this weekend) at 8:30. Then I went to the bank then the DMV then my old daycare then to lunch with Mandy and Angie then I went farming. Except I don't really farm. I just ride along while everyone else farms. But it's always a good time. Tomorrow morning we have pictures then obviously the rehearsal dinner. We'll probably do something between pictures and supper. Tonight is the bachelor party so us girls are going to Mandy's. They're all manless and wanted to do something. I think we're going to watch "Stick It". That cheesy chick flick gymnastics movie. Because we all know that one day I am going to be a world class gymnast so they thought I should watch the movie to get some tips I guess. Sunday afternoon I'm hanging around my parents because I have off Monday too. I'm really glad that I don't have to try and rush out right after the reception to be back at work. It will be nice to be able to sleep in a little and take my time driving back. But anyways that's all I have to say for now. I'm bummed that I can't go to the Taylor invite. Oh well. I'll get over it. Okay y'all have a good one.

5 comments:

Luke said...

Yeah, Taylor pretty much rocked.

Anonymous said...

you sure looked hott in that dress. owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

megs said...

heck YES she did!! i was really excited to see you again this week sarah. i love and miss you tons!! oh yes, and i thought of youi the other day. i can't say why though, it's not appropriate to type on your blog. think bathroom. think feeling lots of relief. I LOVE SARAHJO!!

megs!

Angie said...

And I'm sure the bestest part of the whole weekend was seeing me so much. Admit it.

Anonymous said...

and seeing me!

looking forward to a weekend when i can actually hang out with you...

bex