Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Amazed

Well I am just really amazed at the amount of debate over the tp topic. And I am tickled pink at the number of responses. I personally like the toilet paper to go under. I seem to be in the minority though. I don't know why all you people are so stuck in your ways. But I'm willing to cut Melissa a deal. We can always put it over if we can always use my favorite brand. Cottonelle with Ripples. My roommates can attest that it is truly the best kind. Once I started buying it, they did too. Except I noticed when I was home this weekend that someone had already reverted back to buying Angel Soft. What is this world coming to? I move out and the place goes to shambles. About this weekend, it was great. I am so glad I was able to go back up for the wedding, pumpkin fest.... to think that there was once a possibility that I would have considered not going. So happy that didn't happen. It really was great. I kind of felt like I was home from a long vacation. I kept going to put my toothbrush in my old spot and opened up my old bathroom drawer to get my stuff out, only to be cruelly reminded that I don't live there anymore. It was really really really really hard to leave on Sunday. But I'm all right now. And it was nice to have a vanload of people to share the ride home with. And I'll be back up there this weekend with the church of Athens in Morton so I get to stay at my old place again Saturday night. It was just really fun to see all you people again. Even those of you who think that I didn't want to see them. You know who you are. Okay I need to go eat supper and get ready for church.

1 comment:

Luke said...

Cottonelle with Ripples...I'll have to try that.