Sunday, September 24, 2006

Number 101

Well here I am sitting at Queenwood. I checked my e-mail using DSL instead of dial up. That's what I have in AL. But I will be thankful that I at least have internet access. I went on a walk with Kristi and now I'm just sitting here. I was going to wait until Jenae got home from Gridley before I went to bed but it is getting late and I am getting tired and I think I may just have to go to bed before that time. But maybe if I sit here and type a little bit she'll be home. I slept most of the way up here. But the times that I was awake was pretty fun. We had McDonald's for breakfast (yuck) and Hardee's for lunch (not quite as gross). There were 12 of us total that came up and we split into two vans so it was nice and roomy. Wednesday night church was about the smallest Wednesday night I've ever seen. There were 13 people there. And three of those were Amber, Matthew and Luke. We don't get much input from them. Although all the kids sing when we sing. I'm sure it's very strongly suggested by their parents since we can use all the voices we can get. These people though, they like songs with all the parts going every which direction. Even though there's only like one bass, maybe two tenors and two sopranos and altos and all the rest are just making a joyful noise, they always call off those kinds of songs. It's great. Really. Thursday night I had my health assessment at the gym that I decided to join. Yeah, I'm definitely not in great shape. Until I had that appointment I could be in denial and think that I was better off than I really am, but that put me in my spot pretty quick. All right I just don't know how much longer I can stay awake. So I guess I"ll just wait until morning to see that girl.

6 comments:

Luke said...

:( Sorry we kept Jenae out so late.

Anonymous said...

i wasn't mentioned once in that post, nope, not even once... :( I still love you and I will see this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah said...

Yeah well you're getting married so there. I'm sure come Monday or Tuesday you will most definitely be mentioned. But then you won't read it cause you'll be on your honeymoon.

Anonymous said...

i am going to FIND a computer while I'm on my honeymoon and read your blog just because I love you so much and you are going to write about me. (ok so that might be a lie, but you never know) anyways have a wonderful day! I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hola!

Todavia estoy leyendo tu blog! Sabes quien soy?? Te extrano mucho y quiero hablar mas contigo. Y llamame, porque necesito decirte sobre el internet en nuestro pared. Aye, aye, aye! Te amo...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you at the wedding (looking beautiful as always)!

Rebekah

(sorry about the burst of spanish in my previous post. i couldn't resist)