Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bored out of my mind

So yeah, we're really bored right now. After church a few of us went to Backyard Burger for lunch. Then me, Melissa and Mark went to a fruit stand and got apple cider slushies. But we've been sitting around for about 3 hours now and it's only 6:00 and we're so bored. Friday night was a little rough since it was the start of my first weekend away from everything familiar. Melissa took me around Athens to show me where different stuff was. I still have no clue how to get around. I know how to get to Wal*Mart and a few different restaraunts. I have no clue how to spell that word. Basically if it's on the main road by our house I can get there. Other than that I'm comletely lost. We got hawaiian pizza for supper on Friday and Jenae if you're reading this I'll have you know you're the one who got me started liking that stuff. Then my parents called me and sang me a song and made me cry. But I'm alright now. Last night I went with Melissa, Sarah and two of her girls to a big singing in Tennessee that was in a hayshed. Today was a visiting minister weekend. Bob Meyer from Bluffton North was here. But that's been my weekend so far. Have a good one. Y'all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Just wanted you to know that I miss you so so much. I am glad things are going good for you. I'm praying for you and hope you can come back next weekend for my bro's weddin'

Love you,
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Sarah Jo,
I'm missing you tons. You are coming up this weekend, right?? Hope to see you. Love ya tons.
meika

Anonymous said...

You know there have been multiple times that we haven't seen each other for this long and it wasn't a big deal. funny how you being 8 hours away changes things...love ya and prayin for ya!

JakeGman said...

Yee HaW!! your already pickin up on that southern drawl. I love it. Hope all goes well for you and HAVE FUN!! see ya soon!

Jake <><

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I know this is rare that I am commenting on your blog, but I guess there is a first time for everything. I miss you tons!!! I really miss sharing a room with you and spending the evenings with you, and volleyball yesterday was not the same without you. And about the Hawaiian pizza, I am really impressed that you are branching out and enjoying some new kinds of food. Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and praying for you. Hope to see you soon! Love Ya!
Love,
Jenae

jw said...

yea I can hear the drawal... God bless ya down there. and if you're ever really bored again you could learn how to edit your links:)

sarah said...

Okay Justin Wiegand I'm just really not smart when it comes to this kind of stuff. What are you talking about? I have done nothing different with this thing since I started it over a year ago and you're really confusing me.

megs said...

do i have to move away to get all kinds of comments on MY blog too?? maybe i'll move to texas so i can have a southern drawl and be cool like you!! honestly sarahjo, i miss you will all my heart. i read your post and wanted to cry. (it helps that the rest of the apt. is as emotional as i am right now. sometimes i HATE being a girl!!) i miss walking 0 steps and seeing your beautiful face. i miss making supper for you all those wednesday nights ago. i miss crashing on your couch and waking up to ou walking out the door. i miss you so much!! i'm really excited for herb and erin's wedding, but mostly so i can see you, i'm really not up for another wedding!! i will count the hours until i see you gorgeous!!

all my love,
megs