Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Great weekend

Well yes, the wedding was fun, the weekend was great. It was really nice to be able to go up Thursday after work so I could have all day Friday to do stuff. I got everything done that I planned on doing and I even got to go to Doc's Diner with Angie and Mandy for lunch. Then we went there again after pictures on Saturday. Then we went there again Saturday night for the rehearsal supper. Lydia Bertchi did the food but we just used the resturant for convenience I guess. But it was good. Sunday went smoothly. They both said yes. Sunday night I just hung out at my parents place and relaxed. Slept in Monday morning and got on the road around 11:00. The ride home went really slow. People just did not want to drive fast at all. Once I got past Paducah things sped up except for when I went through Nashville. Musta been rush hour. But while I was sitting in traffic in Nashville I broke out my Christmas music and listened to it the rest of the way home! It is officially Christmas music season in my book. Speaking of Christmas music I noticed that I was missing my NewSong Christmas Shoes CD. So if anybody sees it, please send it to me. Or just come this weekend and bring it to me in person. Tonight was singing/potluck night at church. I think it started out as singing/snack night but now it's pretty much a full blown meal. But I haven't heard anybody complain about it yet so I guess we'll just keep doing it. But now Mark's here so I'm going to go be social. Bye.

8 comments:

Tifani said...

I'm so confused. So do you not live in Roanoke anymore?

sarah said...

Hey Tifani. No- I moved to Athens on Labor Day to work at the preschool down here:)

Anonymous said...

It's comforting to see the :) after your comment and not a :(

We love you and keep praying for you. God bless you.

Mom

megs said...

hi sarah!! i woulda come to visit you but i didn't get invited to come. oh well.... looks like i'll justhave to make a special trip down all by myself. i love you!!

Anonymous said...

Umm....so like that WHOLE weekend you were up here was for me because I was getting married and I was HARDLY even mentioned in your blog. sad. i almost cried because I don't think you love me anymore. After all the trouble we had (you know what I'm talking about, think dresses, line-up...) and you don't even hardly say anything. :( I can't feel the love.

Anonymous said...

erin, you have someone else to love you now. herb!

Anonymous said...

Erin, even if Sarah doesn't love you I still do. As for you Herb, you make me gag.

Anonymous said...

sarah, missing you more than ever!

bex