Thursday, October 27, 2005

Mission Accomplished.

Well we finally got rid of our Christmas tree. Taryn, we really were planning on taking it down to the T house but things changed. We had to borrow a saw from Paul and he said I'm not going to be home but you can come get it. So it was just the perfect opportunity. We really wanted to set it up in his living room but he locked his doors. Smart guy. So we called him with an excuse of why we needed to get into his house. But unfortunately there was no key that was easily accessible because he had all his keys with him. Dumb kid. (That's kind of a term of endearment in my family.) So instead we just set it up in his yard for all the neighbors to see. And we even put my beautiful big colored lights on it. (The ones that nobody else seems to like, but I love them.) Anyways, we sat in the car down the block and waited for him to get home. We only had to wait about two minutes. He pulled in, the lights went off and about 5 seconds later the phone rang. He thought it was funny. He even took our tree for us so we wouldn't have to still worry about getting rid of it. We just thought it was high time seeing we will be getting a new one shortly.....

6 comments:

Luke said...

nice...very nice.

Anonymous said...

Well, you guys are just a funn bunch of monkeys aren't you? :) By the way the family term would be stupid kid. get it right or don't use it, geez. I'm at work and I'm bored. 40 more minutes and I'm done for the weekend. YEAH! Well I'll won't be seeing you tonight because I am going to be with Katelyn Thames! Ha! BYE! R u going to taylor???

taryn said...

Wow... I was really looking forward to having a Christmas tree lined up but I guess we'll have to go chop one down, now. Oh, well. Maybe we can get a little Charlie Brown one. That would be cute.

Good story! I wish I had been there. Did you guys get pictures? Awww, Paul was a good sport.

Well, Merry Christmas.

T

megs said...

good stuff right there!!

Anonymous said...

i hope paul kept the lights.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm officially voting your apartment pathetic.
I'm hoping to get a tall, spindley (good word) Christmas tree this year...MY FIRST ONE OF MY VERY OWN! Maybe you can come over and string popcorn with us...it will pay you back for all those stupid rings I had to staple together way back when... ha ha ha...
And Erin is right. It's stupid kid.