Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I see it's been awhile

since I last posted. I guess nothing exciting has happened. My weekend was fairly dull. I didn't go to college weekend or Jeff's cookout. Everyone made it sound like I missed the two biggest events in AC history. I wasn't too bummed about CW. Julia has the CD's which we have already started listening to. But I was really mad at myself that I didn't go to Jeff's. There was a whole slew of people that I would have liked to see. But life goes on and I'll just have to wait until the next big event I guess. Last night was the last of volleyball until next year. I came home and went to bed "early". All of my roommates stayed up until like 1 watching the neighbors have a little dispute. Meika told me about it today when I got home. She took me upstairs and showed me everything that happened. Their window was shattered, stuff on their porch was knocked over and there was blood all over their porch. No, nobody died or anything... it must have been from breaking the window. Appartenly there were 4 cops and an ambulance and they stayed for about two hours taking pictures. While everyone else was spying, I slept right through it. Seriously- I'm amazed that I don't oversleep more that I do. Now I'm going to go read my book. I'm in the middle of The Ishbance Conspiracy by Randy Alcorn. If you haven't read it I would highly recommend it. I feel like it has really opened my eyes and made me more aware of Satan and his tactics. It makes me just want to pound him. But anyways........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...i would have wanted my roommates to wake me up. Sounds like an eventful night at queenwood. Well gotta go! Love ya. me

Anonymous said...

wow. which neighbor was this. the guy who stares in while he smokes?

Yes you did miss the two biggest AC events ever.

Yes, you waited way to long to blog, and I'm not even a blogger. Get it together Sarajo.

Luke said...

Being a deep sleeper is a blessing. I'm not.

And yes, you did miss two AWEsome events last weekend.