Monday, October 03, 2005

Great Weekend

I had an awesome weekend. I went to the Gridley Choir Sing on Saturday. I didn't really know what to expect but I was kind of excited. But it was really fun. It was fun to be in an organized choir again, but unlike high school, everybody there wanted to and could sing. We recorded, then after supper had an evening program where all of the special groups sang. I was planning to be in one, but when I got there Saturday morning I somehow got roped into a second one. We have sung together before but not since our Mother/Daughter banquet in May. AAAUUUGGGHHH! But it went pretty good. Then Sunday after the second service we sang all our group songs for the whole church. I'm really excited for the CD's to get done but I don't think that's happening till almost Thanksgiving. Sunday night was our Roanoke family hymn sing and Psalm 100 was the special group invited. They had been at Gridley and I found out they didn't have supper plans. So a group of us from R-oke went to The Pizza Place with them before the singing. That was a lot of fun too. I was supposed to go to a friend's house after the singing for a fire but I was exhausted. Who knew singing all weekend could wear you out so much. So I copped out of the festivites and came home to bed. My alarm went off all too soon this morning. But work went pretty good. A lot better than it did on Friday. And if Monday is a good day it usually sets the stage for the rest of the week so I'm hoping for the best. Have a lovely day!

No comments: