Monday, October 10, 2005

I hate zits

I decided I really like this color thing. It's about as creative as I get. So bear with me. This weekend was great. I've been feeling a little on the dry and empty side spiritually lately. Testimonies was just what I needed on Saturday. It was good to listen to someone who was full of "fresh blood". It really gave me a desire to get up and get going again. And I need to give a shout out to Los. The ice cream looked delicious. This morning I got to work and my boss said we had too many teachers for the number of kids we had. So I kindly volunteered to take the day off if she needed me too. I mean, it was rough but somebody's got to do it. I clocked out at 8:30. Early, but I still got almost 2 hours in cause I had to be there at 6:45 this morning. It's just a little earlier than usual but I was really freaked out about waking up on time. I woke up at 1:30 convinced I was late and was half dressed when I realized my alarm wasn't going off for another 4 hours. I'm sure Jenae thought I had lost it completely. But anyways, I went to my parents, read the paper, took a nap then went to my aunt's resturant with Angie, Mandy and Libby. I woke up this morning with a very noticeable zit right on the tip of my nose. Lovely. When I stopped by my parents it was the first thing my dad asked about and then lovingly informed me that it looks like a headlight. I laughed, agreed and took no offense to it. He really is right. Hopefully though it goes away soon. I have a workshop in Peoria tonight. I think I might try to do a little bit of shopping before it starts. It will be my first time venturing into Peoria using the new and improved 74 bridge. Could my life be anymore exciting?!?! Anyways, until next time.....

6 comments:

Luke said...

Death to Zits.

3 cheers for 74 bridge opening.

yeah for colors.

Anonymous said...

oh my... you make me laugh... don't forget to come to College weekend this Saturday :-)

taryn said...

I hate zits. Ugh. Blah.

Gab, good job advertising for college weekend... I am PUMPED for the speakers! And the topic! And I'm just so EXCITED! (to see you, too, of course :-)

Sarah, I love how you write about your daily occurences, they are fun to read.

T

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
A tip for you,
I just learned in one of my nursing classes that shaking kids is bad. Who would of thought after all these years. Don't make the same mistake as me "Never, Never shake a baby." Thanks for the "shoutout" and yes the icecream was delecious and Yes my pant size is still 32-32

Anonymous said...

btw... windex does the trick w/ the zit

Anonymous said...

Sarah can't tell anyone how college weekend went because Sarah didn't go. Nope, she didn't. HEATHEN! The Lord's wrath is upon you. :) Ok so I am going to go to bed now. Another day tomorrow to live for Jesus. Love ya, Erma
P.S. I have a secret and you don't know it.....