Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quick Update

Well I have about 10 minutes before I need to go but just a real quick what i´ve been doing post.  Really, the same as usual.  Every day after school I go home for a few hours.  I eat my lunch, take a short nap and study for awhile before heading back to school for either conversation club, walking around with my friends or both.  This past Saturday I went on a day trip with the school to 4 or 5 different towns.  It was okay, but I liked the Mexico City trip a lot better.  We tried to fit too much into one day which made it not quite as fun.
I´m starting to really feel for the Christians here or anywhere where there is a shortage of Christians.  It´s kind of a lonely road.  I miss fellowship, I miss Christian music (sometimes when I´m walking to and from school I sing a little), I miss church in English when I can understand what is being said....  needless to say I´ve grown a little more fond of my Bible and my daily devotional than I was when I left.  Which is a good thing I´m sure:)
Tonight I´m going to try out Macroburger.  A restaurant that Kristi has ranted and raved about.  I´m dragging a couple friends along with me so she better be right!
Well I need to go.  Until next time....

2 comments:

Raquel said...

macro burger is the BEST sarah! you won't regret it! the Hawaiian burger is the best! :-] tell lupita i said hello and i miss her! she knows me by raquel :-] praying for ya!

Angie said...

I was just about to come on this blog and say it's time for another post but here's a new one I haven't read! Yay :)
I had a dream about you last night. We were camping :)