Friday, July 01, 2011

I'm Off!

Well in about 30 minutes I will be leaving for a 47 day adventure.  I feel very normal and nuetral about it at this point, like going to Mexico by myself for five weeks is something I typically do.  If I let myself think about it too much I start getting worried about safety issues so I generally just try not to think too much.  A few days ago I came to a sudden realization that tonight there will be a point where I am dropped off at my host family's house and the bi-lingual person leaves.  I can't say I'm looking forward to that point when I'm left standing there with not much more to say than "hola".
Anyway, the goal is to keep the blog updated while I'm down there but we'll see:)  So for now, adios!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Storming for you! Have so much fun. I love you. Blessings

Britni said...

wow! you are such a fun adventurer. prayers and love! I'm sure you'll come back with lots of fun stories :)

Mama Runner said...

!Que te vaya bien, y que Dios te bendiga!