Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Blisters

I have them.  Blisters, that is.  I have walked SO much in the last three days.  Not necessarily a bad thing but it does make for some blisters.  Especially when I feel stubborn and don´t want to wear my tennis shoes.  But all is well because someone taught me how to take the cambi.  I think that´s how it´s spelled.  About the size of a 15 passenger van with the same purpose as the bus.  Once was enough for the bus. 
I would love to post my pictures but so far the times I´ve walked around the city I´ve forgotten my camera.  I have it with me now but obviously am not walking around if I´m sitting here blogging.  Maybe tonight we´ll walk around?
Definitely developed a quick bond with the other students that are here.  There are only 8 of us this week and since we completely understand how the other one feels, it´s been great.  Four of those 8 are guys who are studying to be Catholic priests.  I´ve learned more about the Catholic church in the last three days than I ever have before in my life.  They´re funny though.  We all have a great time.
Other than that it´s been study study study.  Sigh...... maybe someday I´ll be fluent.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Excuse me. Combi, not cambi.