Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wedding Bells

Monday morning after girls camp I headed down the Athens for a visit before I'm gone for the summer.  But I always post about my trips down there and it's always the same thing.  Hang out with my friends, do something with Devin, and that's about it.  Although this time since I was there during the week I got to go to a Zumba class at my old gym.  It was so fun to go again! 

But since I always write about that, on to something different.  Friday I drove to Effingham, IL from Athens to meet up with the rest of the family for my cousins wedding.  It was SO fun!!  Fun does not describe.  I drove away wishing we all could have stayed longer.  My family from Phoenix was there (it was one of them getting married) and we hardly ever see them.  It was great having all the family in a hotel together.  But like I said, it just didn't last long enough.  Today for lunch most of us went to the Firefly Grill.  If you're ever in Effingham I would recommend it.  It is a farm to table restaurant where they either grow their own food or buy it locally.  Tasty morsels!  (That was for you, Cass)


My cousin Trevor and his new wife Amanda.  This picture was the first time I met her but she seemed really sweet.  Did I mention it was fun?

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yay for wedding! Yay for Aeschlemans! Yaaay! Yaaay! Yaay!