Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Weekend Fun

Well this past weekend was packed with lots of good family and friends time.  Unfortunately I did not get a whole lot of that time on camera.  A couple things I did, though.  Like, Saturday night I walked into my parents house after having a girls night with my cousins Angie, Erin and Lydia.  I heard the melodioc strains of a song that I didn't recognize as one my parents listened to on a regular basis.  Then I went upstairs to see this contraption.


No wonder I didn't recognize it- it was one of their old records!  But, now, thanks to this nifty machine, I have my old Bullfrogs and Butterflies record on a CD!  That I listened to on the way home:)  I have other old records on a CD now too but that one was my favorite and I still remembered most of the songs from when I was little!

Saturday before our girls night officially started, I went into Angie and Robey's house for supper.  I got there just in time to help give Abel his bath.  I love the little man!


He's so cute I just want to eat him!!

Other fun and excitement that I didn't get pictures of included lunch at Doc's Diner, working out with Erin at Mo's on Main (the new fitness center in Roanoke), Doug and Tricia's wedding/reception, going back to Gridley Sunday night to spend some quality time with my girlfriends and having Monday off so I could spend the night Sunday night.  What a blessing:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can one small child be so cute?

Rebekah Hoffman said...

What a fabulous weekend. And I must say, Bullfrogs and Butterflies was one of the most popular records of my childhood! (After, perhaps Music Machiene) :-)

Angie said...

He is pretty cute...wonder where he got it!
I had no idea you got to spend the night on Sunday...how fun!
Looking forward to EASTER!

Erin said...

woohoo for fun weekends! I just got an IM from my bro Ryan. It said: Mom is getting SO excited for Jamaica. Are you ready for Hurricane Molly?:) It made me laugh... and now I am preparing for hurricane molly:)How great would it be for you to come too! Lets plan on that okay.

JK said...

Jealous...