Thursday, March 18, 2010

Flop Of A Week

Last weekend I was supposed to have some friends down to visit.  They cancelled for a number of reasons.  This weekend I was supposed to go down to Florida for a couple days.  We cancelled for a couple different reasons.  I have a gift certificate for a massage that I was going to redeem tonight after work.  They called and the massage therapist is sick and had to cancel.  This is all during the time when Cassie and the Edelmans are in Mexico and I really would love to be with them.  Really now- what's next???

4 comments:

Erin said...

J-A-M-A-I-C-A!!!!! A team arrives Tomorrow that I would LOVE for you to be on... just something to think about.
Also WHO KNOWS what God may be trying to get you to slow down and see through all this canceled plans! Have a great weekend. I love you!

erin said...

Awwww....poor sarah. I'll be down in 8 hours.

JK said...

Sra Jo...I don't mean to make things worse, but I wish you were here, too. I miss you enough times already and then your little package made me miss you even more. *sigh*

I love you.

Raquel said...

i think it was a flop because:
1. i had cassie with ME
2. we had all the fun in mexico with my couches
3. because you weren't here us :-[
in other words....
i've come to alabama how many times!? you need to come to mexico! :-]