Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Suprise Visitors!

This afternoon as I was getting ready to go back to work after my break, there was a knock at my door.  I opened it to find my great unlce Al and his wife, Melba on my doorstep.  They were on the way home from Florida and decided to just drop in and say hi.  I've always liked my uncle Al so it was really fun.  Him and Melba just got married this past July.  It's the second marriage for both of them.  They were so fun to sit and talk to for awhile and I enjoyed getting to know her a little better. 


Conversation this afternoon-
Me: So, do you have a condo down there?
Al: I married one!


He's quirky.  And sweet. 

It's not the greatest of pictures but Cassie was trying to take it while she was on the phone and all the kids were inside waiting to get fed snack so we just didn't try for perfection this time.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Yay for uncle al! Love him :) I am going to see you soon and dunk easter eggs!!!

Boni said...

What a fun surprise! Gotta love Uncle Al. I do wish it coulda been me knocking on your door & surprising you. Love ya sweetie. :)

Erin said...

Post soon come... I just need to get home first. The team flew out today except Jeff Miller so I am still hosting in Kingston until tomorrow! Love You