Sunday, December 20, 2009

Some Of My Favorite People

Tonight was Aeschleman Christmas.  I was pretty excited because at first I wasn't going to be able to go.  It was supposed to be last Sunday but due to several people not being able to come (including me) and my cousins baby decided to come a few weeks early, they decided to change it.  It's always bound to be a good time.  Tonight we had a poetry contest.  I failed miserably.  We also played the "Rudolph" game.  Each team had a pair of panyhose and a pile of balloons.  We had to blow up the balloons and stuff the legs of the pantyhose.  When the hose were stuffed, someone on the team had to put them on to look like antlers and sing the entire song of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.  It was really funny.  I did not fail miserably at that game and am pleased to announce that my team won!  The grand prize was a bag of popcorn for each person on the team. Woo hoo, right?  But it was really fun.



That's my aunt Kathy.  She was actually on the losing team but I liked the picture. 



That's little Katie.  She was supposed to be born Jan. 4 but came last Friday.  She's the sweetest and tiniest five pound bundle!




And there's my darling neice Haley.  She was pretty excited with her new kitchen toys:)  I didn't get very many good pictures of everyone there.  They're all some of my favorite people.  It's good to be back for awhile!

1 comment:

JK said...

Niiiiiiice, Sra Jo.