Thursday, December 24, 2009

Break Thus Far...

Monday night I had the chance to see Erin D who is back from Jamaica for a few weeks.  Also her cousin Lisa who has been on the last couple Jamaica trips with us.  There is always bound to be much laughter when we're together.  And who can complain about an excuse to go to Olive Garden?



Tuesday night there were about 15 girls who went caroling and then back to a friends house for fondue.  Much fun was had but not many pictures taken.  I do have a picture of me playing Wii for the first time ever (but didn't feel the need to post it:)  And my arm is still sore from all that sword fighting!  Wednesday for lunch some of my old roommates met for lunch.  It's always so good to get together.  We are separated by many miles but love to see each other and catch up when we can.  And we got to meet little Charlie who is a doll!



Wednesday night was Hodel Christmas.  It's always good to be spend the evening with the Hodels



Dad, David and Brad singing their hearts out.



Abel trying to steal Haley's paci.  He eventually was successful.  We had fun watching them.  He just kept trying and Haley just kept sitting there.  She didn't quite grasp the fact that she could just get up and walk away from him:)

Did I mention I love Christmas break?

3 comments:

JK said...

Umm...I've posted TWICE since the last time you posted. I keep checking and checking for an update and leave sad every time. :( What are you doing that you're so busy?

Angie said...

You're right...no one commented. I thought I did. I sorry.
You are coming to my house tonight...woopeee!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it