Tuesday, December 09, 2008

It's Raining

A lot. But, it was almost 70 degrees today. Quite a bit warmer than IL. I don't really like it to be that warm though. Not now. Not when it's winter time and Christmas is almost here and I like to wear all my really cozy clothes.
I need new glasses. And new contacts. I'm on my last pair of contacts, which are pretty old and dirty, and one of the kids at work broke my glasses right before I left for Mexico. I need to make an eye appointment, but I just keep forgetting. And, I want to pick out new glasses, but I like to have someone there who can tell me what looks good and what doesn't. Because, I can find something that I think looks okay, but it's no secret that I'm no fashion guru. A lot of times what I think looks just fine, I find out later that it doesn't. Not so much with clothes, but with things like glasses. So if anyone wants to come to Alabama and help me pick out some new glasses, I would appreciate it. So what do you think? More wire rims? Plastic? Dark color? Light color? Oval? Rectangular? I'm just so confused.
Well, looks like my time is about up on this computer. Until next time.....

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I want to come to Alabama and pick glasses out with you! I hope it stops raining and I hope it gets cold soon! I love you and can't wait till we meet again!

Erin said...

If i can't take the cold in central IL maybe i can run down to AL for a few days and help you with your situation. Its a lot hotter then 70 here and I think I enjoyed the hot sunshine a little to long today I think I will be hurting from my enjoyment the next couple of days:(