Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Break Rocks

Actually I've been a little bored this past week. Most people had family plans, Nate and Jamie have been in Michigan and I've just been sitting home for most of the week. There's only so many computer games I can play before I'm about bored to tears. But, things are looking up from here on out. Friday night I hung out with Jason and Bekah. We went to Applebees and then back to their place. I love it when friends have gift cards and say "hey, we got it" Thanks guys! Saturday I had a lunch date with Angie Lug. Good to see her again. Saturday night was pizza and games at Dustin and Mandy's. Homemade pizza which is even better. Tonight we had Aeschleman family game night at my aunt and uncles. It was a lot of fun. I corrupted my grade school cousins by teaching them how to play MASH. Great times. Tomorrow is a lunch date with Erin D, overnight at Queenwood with Gab, then Queenwood girls get together, then spending the next night at Katrina's...... it will be busy but it will be fun. It's nice to have the two weeks for all the friends that I put off the rest of the year and tell them "Wait till Christmas".
I had Monical's tonight for supper. It was delicious. And, that's all I got for now. Sorry it wasn't a more exciting post.
OH! This is exciting though. I'm posting from my very own computer! YAY! Now I just have to figure out how to work it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you didn't mention your Wednesday night plans.... :(

Erin said...

Thanks for the best lunch all week... o wait its only monday... BUT I'm sure it will still hold that title on Friday too:) It was great to see you! Blessings

sarah.flyingkites said...

Wow, you ARE doing a lot of catching-up with friends! Sounds great!

Happy New Year!!

Oh, and congrats on your new computer :)