Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Whoops, Didn't mean to do that

What I meant to say was, So.... if you get close to the people you spend time with, I must be best friends with my dentist. Yes, I was there again today. This time for a cleaning. I have one more appointment in May and then I should be done. Hopefully. At least he's cool. And the ladies that work there are really nice. I don't know how to spell hygen..... whatever.
So I show up at the library only to find a couple of my kids from work and one came and is sitting on my lap helping me type. Her name is Karrington. I call her KP. That's her initials and it's a lot shorter than saying Karrington all day long. Because she's really spunky and requires me to say her name a lot. KP, sit down. KP, be quiet. KP, quit hitting. KP, KP, KP....... But she's really cute sometimes so it all evens out I guess.
I was invited to a reception on Monday for some library volunteers. I guess they invite the people that spend most of their time here. Because one of the librarians flagged me down and said she wanted me to come. Wow I'm popular.
Yesterday we were watching a Barney movie and they were making bread. One of my kids (the one with the superman undies) said "Miss Sarah, I want to bake some bread." So that's what we did today. We made bread. It was a complete disaster. I've did stuff in the kitchen before with them and it hasn't been so bad. But I had all but one and they were all really wound up and it was just chaos. But it tasted good.
All right, I'm done now. Bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah. I just love the fact that you are so cool that you get invited to LIBRARY PARTIES! Is there even such a thing? I bet they are very quiet parties. I bet you say "shhh" a lot at them. And I bet there is NO SLURPING allowed! So watch your eating habits!

Anonymous said...

what kind of bread did you bake?

i'm sorry my sister is so retarded.

i love you as always.

bye.

Anonymous said...

I got invited to a murder mystery dinner thingie at the library one time...like two years ago. But sadly, I chose not to attend.

Ang, you crack me up. I love you.

Erin, quit being such a snob. I love you, too.

Love you tons, Sra Jo. TTYL