Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Well, it's official

For those of you who don't know what's going on, I was planning to move back home over the summer. But after a few different circumstances, I'm not. And this weekend we had our board meeting and it was made official that I am staying and will be coordinator come summer time. There's still a part of me that's dissapointed that I'm not moving back, but everyone down here has been so encouraging. And for that, I love the Athens church and am glad that I will have more time with them.
Today I found a quarter when I went to buy gas. I think it paid for 0.00000000000000000000000001 gallons.
I'm going home this weekend for Bekah's personal shower. Should be a good time.
I'm having fish for supper tonight. Tilapia. It's sitting on my counter right now marinating in Lawry's Herb and Garlic sauce. Mmmm........
Well I think that's all for now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're coming home...we need to talk :)

Anonymous said...

hi. will i get to see you?

Mandy said...

Ok....so I found out how to post my comment as Mandy and not as Anonymous!!! I'm so proud of myself! I'm really bummed that I'm not going to be with you at Bek's personal shower. But I guess we will see each other in May! Hey, let me know about the singing thing. I love ya and hope you have fun this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I really miss you. And wish you were coming home for good. But I guess I'll survive another year.
I thoroughly enjoyed your story today...I told mom and erin and robey. Now they know. ha ha. oh. And my co-worker Nikki. he he.
So...

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, it's so sweet that you think of me and post my name in your topics. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.