Thursday, April 24, 2008

Conversation of the Day

S= Sarah, M= Melissa, J= Jirah (who is 5)

J: Miss Melissa, do you have a husband?
M: Um, no.
J: Well what about Miss Sarah? (yells across the playground) MISS SARAH!!!!! DO YOU HAVE A HUSBAND?
S: Yeah, I have three.
J: See Melissa, you need one. Sarah has three.

And she really believe me, too.

In other news, I am once again in the de-numbing process. I have one more numbing/de-numbing to go through then I should be done. I think I'm more numb this time than last time. And I'm supposed to be going out with Kerwin and Sara for Amber's birthday in 50 minutes. Hopefully I'll be a little better. I asked the dentist if that was okay. He said "yeah, just be careful you don't chew your cheek up." Ouch.

I think that's all I've got today. Except.... (sigh...........) can someone please tell Herb he has redeemed himself with the Where's Sarah picture? It pains me to say it, but he has.

And I think this is my 200th post. Congratulations to me! Somebody should send me flowers. Or something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheater, you were supposed to wait until Sunday to open that. My sources say that you opened it right after I left. Next time i'm going to have to mail it or something.

Mandy said...

Congratulations on your 200th post, Sarah! I am so proud to call me your friend! I love you! Hope you are having a great week!

Anonymous said...

i would have opened it up right after he left too, Sarah.

i love you.

i loved seeing you.

i loved hugging you.

i love your nose.

ok i'm done. bye.