Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sometimes I Love My Job

For reasons like this:

"Miss Sarah I have Superman underwear on! Wanna see?" Then proceeds to show me before I have a chance to respond.

Now just a little fun fact. Every Friday in the Athens newspaper they have a church directory. They list most of the churches in Limestone County. Ours is not listed so I know not all of them are there. But anyways, keep in mind, the biggest town in the county is Athens, and it's maybe comparable to Washington. The other three or four towns are more like Goodfield. So yesterday I started counting. 220 churches are listed. 80 of them fall under the "everything else" category. Methodist being the most common. One Catholic. 43 are under Church of Christ. And Baptist takes the lead with a whopping 97. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like there's not near that many in Woodford County. I just thought that was kind of interesting. No wonder nobody around here has ever heard of ours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want superman underwear.....

it was loverly talkin with you...we should do it again sometime. :)

bye.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Sarah, it's time to move home if all you have to do is count the many churches of the county...

I miss you.
And love you.
And wish I could kiss you.
On the lips.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to ME! Thanks for my Christmas card in April! I loved it! I hope you have a great week.