Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A monumental experience

I cleaned up puke yesterday without having to leave the room 500 times. Real puke. Not baby puke. Real, live, I can see what you had for lunch puke. I felt such a sense of accomplishment.
I got invited to a boys house today. He's pretty cute too. He wants me to come play trains with him. He's four.
I had Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza Friday night, Saturday lunch, Sunday supper and Monday supper. I love pizza, but I'm kinda glad it's gone for now. I'll probably be ready for more by tomorrow or sometime soon.
Today one of my kids came outside, and then dropped his drawers to show me that he didn't have his pullup on. Of course there were parents there.
I know there's another really exciting story that I was going to write about, but I won't remembr it until right after I publish this post. So for now, that's it. Bye.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*clapping and hooraying for sarah*

Mmmmmmmmm....Pizza Hut breadsticks............

First they ask you to play trains and then they are asking you to marry them...you better watch them 4 year olds....

i told Angie the other day I really miss you. And then Angie, Mandy and I decided we miss you and then we decided we were sad.....

Anonymous said...

Sarah I miss you SO very much! I might cry if I don't see you soon! I'm so proud of you cleaning up "real" puke. I would not be able to do that with out adding to the pile! I love you!

Anonymous said...

That was me Sarah that just published you a comment anonymously. I don't know how to get it to put my name. I'm not a big blogger. I just read yours. Any information would be greatly appreciated! -Mandy

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law is a wiz at the computer. He he.
I so thoroughly enjoyed our talk last night. Good 'ol Jimmy. He's always good for great conversations...
And I am proud of you for not puking after seeing the puke. This is quite the accomplishment.
Well, I'm off to make an omelette or two...

the schros said...

Sarah- kind of random, but wonderfully random to run across your blog- I noticed that most of the people that read and or post are related to you and know you pretty well and are sometimes pretty lame (j/k- i love you erin, angie, & kristi). Anyways, here's a shout out from back-in-the-day-kind-of-sort-of-young-group-queenwood-days-friend. I love you sarah! -Katelyn (thames) Schroeder

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I am soooo proud of you...you're practically a nurse. I've cleaned up "I can tell what you had for lunch" puke many a time. It's such a blessed experience.

I know a certain someone else who likes trains, too, maybe he would let you play with him *wink*wink*

Hahahahaha (my best mischievious laugh) :)