Saturday, December 01, 2007

The Greatest Show on Earth

Last night I went to the circus with Ryan and Hope and their kids. I was definitely a tag along but nobody else seemed to excited about going. I don't know why. The circus is awesome! I'm thinking about changing my life's goal of being a world class gymnast in the Olympics to being one in the circus. The only downfall there would be all the travelling. I haven't decided yet what I want to do. (If you've never heard, whenever someone asks me my dream job I always tell them a world class gymnast.) It's a good thing they use safety nets because the trapeze artists fell three different times. They get so stinkin' high it tickles my tummy just watching them.
Tonight we have our Christmas potluck for church. I still haven't decided what to take for food. I was in a mood to try making my mom's rolls and called her to get the recipe and to see if she thought I could do it. But after finding out I don't even have a rolling pin she just laughed at me. So the roll making experience will be put on hold for now.
Yesterday my Deving puked outside on the playground. He wasn't sick, but he got grass in his mouth and the tiniest little thing makes him puke. He has worse gag reflexes than I do. But anyways, I was trying to be all tough and clean some of it up because it was right by the swings and there was a lot of it and someone was bound to step in it. So here's me, the sympathy puker, being all courageous. I went inside and came back out armed with latex gloves and half a roll of paper towels thinking I was doing pretty good. But then there's Miss Louise who I found out is a lot smarter than me. Because by the time I got back out she was dumping a shovelfull of sand all over it. So much for being heroic.
Well I guess that's all for now. C-ya!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I am so jealous I cannot even explain in words...I LOVE the circus. Poo on you!

We've had a lovely ice storm thing today...its really fun to drive up the Queenwood drive. Julia and Kaitlyn Hoerr had to try 3 times :)

Anonymous said...

Dear, dear,Sarah -

I was not laughing at you. I was laughing at the situation.

I believe you will make lovely rolls someday. Maybe you can try on you Christmas break.

I miss you very much and I love you very much.

God bless you,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Whoops. I meant to say maybe you can try on your Christmas break.

Mom

Anonymous said...

you can make like 5 doz and take them to the nursing home for me and my mom. we signed up to take rolls in December. Well mom did because i told her i would help her... oops.

love ya.

Anonymous said...

Yo baby.
I think when you make rolls they will be delish.
CAN YOU SAY CIRCUS!

Ha ha....world class gymnest.

Merry Christmas :)

sarah said...

CIRCUS!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ah...

he he he