Saturday, November 24, 2007

JUGS etc.

Well I'm sitting here at my parents waiting for Aeschleman Christmas to start. I'm having a blast being up here for more than a day and a half. Wednesday I drove up and it rained hard most of the way. A very dreary drive but I had an audio book that lasted almost the whole way so it made it not quite so drab. Wednesday night was JUGS. For those of you poor, uninformed souls out there, JUGS is Just Us Girls Shopping. All the nieces on the Aeschleman side go out with my aunt Bev during the Christmas season. We go out to eat and then do a little shopping. We used to do a lot more shopping but this year it consisted of a quick trip to Wal-Mart because two of the girls needed to buy diapers for their kids. Makes you realize how much has changed over the years. But as usual it was so much fun. We all just relax and goof off for the night and enjoy each others company. Thursday after church we went to Nate and Jamie's and stayed until about ten at night. Her family is down for the weekend so we were able to be with them all day. Friday I did a whole lot of nothing until we had Hodel's at Ed and Boni's. After everyone else left, I stayed until about 12:30 at night and we just sat and talked at the kitchen table. It was a blessing for me at least. They were probably really ready to see me go. Today me and Mandy met Bekah and Julia at Panera for lunch and I just got home from there. Lots of fun it was. Now I'm waiting for Aeschleman's to start. My aunt and uncle and two cousins are home from Phoenix and they always liven things up even more than usual so it will be an exciting time for all, I'm sure. Tomorrow I head back right after church. I can't say I'm terribly excited about it but I'll be okay. So until whenever I happen to blog again, ta ta!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you SARAH HODEL!

Anonymous said...

OK, pretty sure you were here for Thanksgiving, but maybe I am caught in a time warp and you really are right. In that case, I'll see you last year at Christmas.

-Herbano

Anonymous said...

You know, I bet if you lived here you would blog more.
I miss you already. And Trev. And I guess Brandon. Ha ha.
Telephone pictionary was a blast, maybe we can do it again soon!

I wuf you.

Anonymous said...

i like it when you come home.

so what does the etc. stand for.

eating, talking, & crazy fun?

what's with the time warp? my husband is weird.

love you and miss you already. bye

sarah said...

Well at first I thought Herb was crazy. But he's not. I was waiting for Aeschleman Thanksgiving to start. Not Christmas. Herberto, sorry to throw you for such a loop:)